- Despair. A remake of Avoid The World, features a more polished art and better gameplay.
- Essense (LudumDare 26). A surrealist first person puzzle game.
- Avoid The World (Mini LudumDare 40). The game will automatically load online newspapers around the world, and calculate what words are more frequent. You have to evade them.
- Social Evolution (LudumDare 24). You need to socially evolve to get the girl you want. To have money, a car, popularity, etc. That’s what I tried to tell in this game.
- The Knock (LudumDare 22). An unique experience about loneliness, with a surprising ending. Based in the shortest short-story ever written by Fredric Brown, The Knock features a sliding puzzle, a "cutscene", one character, and requires lots of thinking and observation.
- The Escapist (LudumDare 21). A pretty short quick-time event game, with some fancy animations. Just follow the instructions on-screen. Make sure you watch the two endings! :)
- Runners (CODEAR 5 Elementos). A Lode Runner clone, featuring multiplayer and a map editor.
- Sheep Runner. Destroy all sheep while they run from a nearby fire. Max combos for bonus attacks, and tear the poor sheep apart.
- Definitely Not Fishing. A fishing parody game, where instead of fishing, your task is to kill the aquatic life.
- Rockstar. A grouppie-em-up game. You are a rockstar and your task is to evade your overwhelming games by signing autographs.
- Pepperoni. An isometric 2.5D dungeon crawler.
- Reunite. My first attempt to make a melodramatic experience.
- StreetKiller. You play as a skinhead who hates everybody. Let the rampage begin! This was my second game.
- Ship. My first game in Flash (AS2).
- Consolator A full-featured console that will enable you to debug your classes, objects, functions. It supports multiple channels and features an über-simple implementation. Works in Starling, too!
- Rasterizer A SWF to Spritesheet converter. It can access internal symbols, disable and enable certain children, and preview the result.
- #ludumdare client (Mini LudumDare 37). For the non-game category, I made an enjoyable multiplayer experience, without goals. It's an IRC client for #ludumdare.
- Resource Maker. This will enable you to quickly embed all your images / fonts/ mp3 you need for your game.
- Read my Blog to know what I'm doing right now.
- Enter my laboratory to experiment with my stuff.
- If you need help with some of my tools, ask me at my forum.